Emma 947 / SABMR
- By: Emma Flanagan
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/emma-for-sabmr
My name is Emma Flanagan and I have decided to ride the 94.7 Cycle Challenge to raise funds for The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) and I am hoping that you all would really consider making a donation to the foundation on my behalf.
The foundation falls very close to my heart as many people close to me have lost their lives to Cancer or such conditions.I have always wanted to give back to the SAMBR foundation however I am unfortunately not able to become a bone marrow donor due to a blood clotting disorder that I inherited. However raising money for them, doing something I really enjoy is allowing me to give back.
I know that sometimes it seems to be a lot of money to donate all the time, however in comparison to a bone marrow procedure costing R250 000, it is a small amount. In saying this, the smallest amount helps towards reaching this goal.
I would really appreciate the smallest of help to reach my goal.
- Oct 09, 2019 - USD $ 68.87
- "Lovely idea Em. Good luck " - Mart Combrinck
- Oct 04, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck my princess. Love Dad." - Sean Flanagan
- Oct 03, 2019 - USD $ 34.57
- "Good luck Ems XXX " - Michael Flanagan
- Sep 28, 2019 - USD $ 32.23
- "Good Luck Emsy! Xxx" - Grandma & Granddad
- Sep 28, 2019 - USD $ 6.94
- "??" - Rachel McLaren
- Sep 25, 2019 - USD $ 22.32
- "Go Emmy! X" - Tam
The South African Bone Marrow Registry
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) exists to help find matching bone marrow donors for critically ill South African children and adults who need a transplant but do not have a match within their own family. The only one of its kind in South Africa, the SABMR is committed to helping every patient referred to it. If there is no matching donor in South Africa, we take our search worldwide - “We search the world to find your perfect match”.