Eric riding for smiles
- By: Eric Herr
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/eric-riding-for-smiles
The Smile Foundation is a South African non-governmental organisation with a holistic health care vision for parents and children with facial conditions. The Smile Foundation together with the country’s Academic Hospitals work together to put the smile back onto our childrens’ faces with free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
Donating to the Smile Foundation charity in South Africa will prove to be truly rewarding and even more so for the children and families that you will positively impact with your generous donations. Every little life you affect is a smile won and worn on the face of a beautiful child with a future filled with many more.
- Nov 18, 2013 - R 200.00
- "It would have been R500 if you'd tried harder..." - Anne&Dave;
- Nov 17, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Congrats!" - APK
- Nov 16, 2013 - R 500.00
- "I'm so proud of you for riding for this wonderful purpose!" - Mish
- Nov 15, 2013 - R 100.00
- "Riding for Smiles!" - Shell-Bell
- Nov 14, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Even though I hate backing a losing horse...." - Ricky Luntz
- Nov 14, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Easy E! Klap it my baabez! Proud of you for doing it and for a lekka cause!" - Ady & Lau
- Nov 14, 2013 - R 1 000.00
- "Go on Easy!!!!" - Farril Rosen
- Nov 13, 2013 - R 1 000.00
- "Best of luck for the ride and well done for riding for such a noble cause." - Herr family
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here