Feed A Needy family!
- By: Zama Kwaza
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/feed-needy
The Feed-A-Needy family program is an initiative of ZeeQuee foundation, our sole objective is to serve families in need during the holiday season. The program is designed to assist needy and less fortunate families and individuals with food hampers, clothes and gifts so everyone can enjoy the holiday season.
EMPOWERING THE YOUTH UNEMPLOYMENT, SKILLS DEVELOPMENT, FIGHT AGAINST WOMAN AND CHILD ABUSE, PRACTISING YOUR RIGHTS.
Every great dream begins with a dreamer, always remember, you have within you the strength, the patience and the passion to reach for the stars to change the world!
ZeeQue Foundation is a non-profit organization, that was established on 18 October 2019 NPC(236-488 NPO).
- We are committed to community upliftment and focusing on empowering women’s rights, children’s welfare, unemployed youth, the elderly citizen’s safety...
- Employment is crucial to alleviate poverty in our country, to decrease everyday robbery attacks. To increase the wise and the great leaders of our country.
- It is our mission and goal to facilitate and increase employment in the ranks of unemployed through empowering projects.
- Our mission is to enhance the needs of the underprivileged children that have been abandoned by their parents due to circumstances based on reason known by such.
OUR VISION :
We seek a world of hope, tolerance and social justice, where poverty has been overcome and all people live in dignity and security.
We put women and girls in the center because we know that we cannot overcome poverty until all people have equal rights and opportunities.
- Together we can work towards decreasing unemployment in SA, and YOU as a company or individual can make a difference.
- A country in which every child attains the right to survival, protection, development, and participation.
- Together we can fight against WOMEN and CHILD ABUSE.