Fietie's Munga for Smile Foundation
- By: Fietie Rocher
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/fieties-munga-for-smile-foundation
I am a God fearing husband, father and mountain biker. I like to seek new and exciting adventures. The Munga is going to be a new challenge for me.
The Munga is not your average MTB event. It's a crazy, single stage mountain bike race across some of the toughest terrain south of the equator. A 1000km rush from Bloemfontein to Wellington in the middle of the South African summer.
It is not called the toughest race on earth for nothing.
I am racing to put a smile on the faces of children in need of plastic & reconstructive surgery. Partner with me and the Smile Foundation and let's change lives!
- Dec 19, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Baie geluk Fietie. Well done!" - Hendrik Matthews
- Dec 08, 2017 - R 1 300.00
- "It was worth the suffering to make a difference." - Fietie
- Dec 06, 2017 - R 720.00
- "Dankie Fietie" - Jasper
- Dec 05, 2017 - R 308.46
- "Life is a beautiful ride." - Arrie, Paula, Naomi
- Dec 04, 2017 - R 510.00
- "Respek" - Koos en Dina
- Dec 03, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Welgedaan!" - Jano en Karin
- Dec 03, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Well done Fietie !!" - Charmaine Nel
- Nov 30, 2017 - USD $ 36.63
- "Geniet hom broer en sterkte! Maak n verskil!" - Ma Pa Jean
- Nov 29, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Legend " - Janette Coetzee
- Nov 29, 2017 - R 514.10
- "The Lord provides the challenge as well as the outcome. Well done on accepting the challenge best wishes for the process of completing it" - Nico
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Vat hom flaffie! Sterkte Fietie" - Stokkies Rossouw
- Nov 28, 2017 - USD $ 76.35
- "Lekker ry ou Fietie! Sterkte, weet dit sal goed gaan !" - Conrad Prins
- Nov 28, 2017 - R 1 010.00
- "Mooi loop Fieta" - Louis Jonker
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Lief vir jou, en ek glo in jou!!!" - Jou Vlerk
- Nov 27, 2017 - R 2 056.40
- "Mooi ry my maat" - Jacques le roux
- Nov 26, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Lekker ry Fietie" - Anonymous
- Nov 25, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good Luck.Hope is stronger then fear" - Pierre Rocher
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here