First Two Oceans Half Marathon Running for GB4ADHD!
- By: Claire Tobin
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/first-two-oceans-half-marathon-running-for
I will be running my first half marathon at the Two Oceans in aid of a good cause, assessment and assistance to underprivileged children for mental health issues (including ADHD, anxiety, and depression) and learning disorders. Goldilocks and The Bear need to raise funds to keep this incredible initiative alive, as it is an NPO relying on donations. Please assist me in helping these children to be able to perform at their full potential by donating today!
Please help spread the word: Share this campaign!
- Apr 19, 2019 - R 102.82
- "So proud of you friend!!!" - Loren
- Apr 17, 2019 - USD $ 7.49
- "You've reached your target and you're going to be phenomenal!!" - Jolene
- Apr 16, 2019 - USD $ 29.61
- "=) xx" - Katrin
- Apr 16, 2019 - R 514.10
- "All the best C. " - WP
- Apr 14, 2019 - R 500.00
- "You go Claire " - Dad
- Apr 13, 2019 - USD $ 37.69
- "So excited for you!" - Sarah
- Apr 10, 2019 - R 308.46
- "Good luck my sis!!!" - Nolene
- Apr 04, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Awesome initiative! Best of luck with the race " - Vickey
- Apr 03, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Lovely Cause - Good luck Claire. Enjoy the run" - Candice Mchunu
- Apr 02, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Claire. You can do it. go girl" - Carol
- Mar 30, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck friend! You can do it xo" - Lae & Lisa
- Mar 30, 2019 - R 514.10
- "#peopledoingincrediblethings" - Jenny
- Mar 30, 2019 - R 507.50
- "Good Luck Claire " - Allison
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation
Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation offers South Africa’s first non-profit ADHD and mental health screening and early intervention services for children in underprivileged communities. This will ensure early referral, diagnosis and treatment, and improve the quality of life of these children.
Visit www.gb4adhd.co.za for more information.
Help us to remove mental health barriers to education!
To set up your own fundraising page for Goldilocks and The Bear Foundation click here