Francois Bazaruto Madswim 2017
- By: Francois Du Toit
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/francois-bazaruto-madswim-2017
I am extremely passionate about open water swimming and I always strive to take it to the next level.
When I learnt about the Madswimmer organisation and its cause to raise funds for children's charities, I realised that my passion does not only have to benefit myself, but can also benefit and make a difference to children in need.
I therefore decided to take on the Bazaruto Madswim challenge when I will be joining 20 other swimmers to swim the length of Bazaruto Island (about 34km) on 29 Oct in my neighbouring country, i.e. Mozambique - a very formidable challenge! I will be swimming it in a relay format and some will swim the total distance solo.
I will really appreciate any donations which will be paid directly to the Madswimmer fund in support of the 3 selected children's charities indicated below. All donations will be tax deductible and Madswimmer will supply the necessary Section 18A certificate on request - I can assist you in this regard if required.
Please help me to help these children by making a donation - any amount no matter how small will make a big difference to a child in need.
Thank you very much!
Bazaruto Madswim 2017 event will be in support of the following three charities:
- Oct 26, 2017 - R 250.00
- "Alle voorspoed met hierdie wonderlike projek!" - Abri & Janine
- Oct 22, 2017 - R 300.00
- "Good luck!" - Jenny Prinsloo
- Oct 20, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Sterkte Kaptein, ons glo dit sal goed gaan. " - Grant Wolmarans
- Oct 19, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good luck Sir" - Dave VO
- Oct 17, 2017 - R 100.00
- "Good luck" - Dirk de Villiers
- Oct 17, 2017 - R 2 000.00
- "Rusty and Diana wish you well with this epic swim." - Radiant Africa Holdings
- Oct 15, 2017 - R 350.00
- "Swem, neef, swem!!! X" - Donna Oosthuizen
- Oct 13, 2017 - R 340.00
- "Swim your dreams!" - 4x4
- Oct 07, 2017 - USD $ 50.00
- "Well done Francois" - Edmund Meyer
- Oct 06, 2017 - R 1 000.00
- "Great cause, and great pursuit in support of the cause! Good luck, Francois!" - Murray
- Oct 03, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Have a wonderful swim." - Jade
- Oct 02, 2017 - R 50.00
- "Good luck!!" - Steven
- Oct 01, 2017 - R 300.00
- "..." - Anonymous
- Sep 29, 2017 - R 2 000.00
- "Trots op jou. Go boy go!!" - Steve duToit
- Sep 29, 2017 - R 2 000.00
- "Great initiative Captain. Good luck to you and your team." - Mike Estment
- Sep 29, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Best wishes with your project and I hope it is well supported" - Braam Krause
Madswimmer is a registered non-profit company consisting of individuals involved with daring open water swims to raise funds for children’s charities. They are established businessmen and women in their own right, but also do these extreme, adventurous swims. Take a look at some previous campaigns here to see how they managed to raise over $420000 over the past 13 years.