Fund a Student
- By: Students
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/fund-a-student
With the Times Live reporting a 78.2% matric pass rate for Class of 2018 and 156,885 distinctions across the country, students are taking to crowdfunding to finance the next step of the academic journey.
Help fund a future, by supporting a student on BackaBuddy!
- Frances Whitehead Studies are already fully funded thanks to generous donors!
- Rene Morcom is hoping to raise funds for her honours in Social Work and Telemental Health Certification:
- Randy Seda has dreams of becoming chartered accountant
- Maya Rose Godden is fundraising to continue her BA in Film & Media Production
- Xolani Gift Nkosi has been accepted to study at New York Film Academy under the program of Musical Theatre:
- Brighton Manaba has always dreamed about studying Mechanical Engineering:
- Talia Pieterse needs funds to complete her BA in Literature and Creative Writing degree:
- Simphiwe Khumaloisan is an aspiring chartered accountant and intends to study CTA (post graduate diploma in accounting) at UNISA:
- Simon Tantij hopes to complete his MBA at Regent Business School:
- Israel Shnketa has dreams of becoming a lawyer and is looking to raise funds for her second year at the University of Pretoria:
- Coral-Leigh Stuart-deLangé needs support to get her Ba in Forensics:
Still looking for a student to support? Here are a few other students who need a hand:
Raise funds for your university fees by signing up on BackaBuddy. Tell your story, put together an inspiring video for your campaign, set your fundraising target and reach out to your networks for support.
Create your own crowdfunding campaign for student fees by clicking here: