Gcinumzi Water Filters
- By: Sihle Ntuli
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/gcinumzi-water-filters
Sihle Ntuli, Age 24. Eastern Cape, Mthatha.
I am not the beneficiary, I am helping communities without access to Clean water, to have clean drinkable water, they currently share water with animals and there's a number of deaths accumulating in these communities a day in day out!
I am fundraising for communities without access to Clean useable water, I have a Gcinumzi Water Filter that will be able to help them, as I have started already at some communities and the results are good. Every day is a bad day for such communities, within a month!
I Sihle Gcinumzi Ntuli will purchase the Gcinumzi Easy Filter at a stock price to donate to communities living without access to Clean drinkable water together with the GcinumziGroup team and the communities.
The project is targeting rural areas without access to Clean drinkable/usable Water, they get water either from natural springs, dams or ponds, together with animals using the same water. Since these villages are scattered all over the 9 provinces, our donation distribution plan was to start gradually and grow with the response from private Donors and other public Donors. However, we were looking at donating one filter per household per affected village. Since in South Africa we have 9 provinces, we are looking at donating a minimum of 500 water filters per province and expose the project as we run with it on the ground.
The filters are manufactured from Los Angeles, GcinumziGroup has a distribution contract with the manufacturer. The cost per filter from the manufacturer is R480, excluding logistics and duties. With all that added and having the filter in our hands, it costs R868.34. We then have a bucket we add on to the filter that cost R33 then have a total summary of R901.34 of the complete filter.
So basically the costs are on
1. Gcinumzi Easy Filter purchases
2.logistics and distribution on the filters.
Currently, people are dying, and contracting disease at every day of their lives. This will bring hope and increase the health benefits of the beneficiaries in the affected communities.
The funds will be buying the Gcinumzi Easy Filter bucket for communities without access to Clean drinkable water.
*Funds raised will be transferred directly to GcinumziGroup from where it will be managed*
- Aug 12, 2019 - R 500.00
- "Using your power to empower somebody else! Am so proud of you my brother " - Zimasa Ratshikhopha
- Jul 30, 2019 - R 250.00
- "Access to clean water is a basic human right. We are in full support of this initiative" - Balomatu Agri-services
- Jul 09, 2019 - R 308.46
- "I want rural areas to access to clean " - Mthatha Street Race
- Jun 20, 2019 - USD $ 337.94
- "Abashwe" - Bonolo Shokane
- Jun 13, 2019 - USD $ 6.73
- "Water filter" - Johannes Dressie
- Jun 10, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Well done GcinumziGroup I love you, now and forever! " - Sinovuyo
- Jun 07, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Together we can do more. Clean water for our Community " - Josta Sekgota
- Jun 07, 2019 - USD $ 6.66
- "?????" - Welsh holdings
- Jun 07, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Go for it GcinumziGroup " - Sihle