Gift of giving
- By: Amanda Coetzee
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/gift-of-giving
We are a child protection organisation, a residential care safe house for abused, abandoned and neglected children. Caring for 17 children between ages 0 - 18 years.
We require a mini bus/combie to transport children to and from school, clinic, court and events as we do not have a vehicle, if persons can assist it will ensure that children are cared for and able to overcome their trauma quicker as we will be able to transport them to home visits, do family intervention and reunification sessions. This vehicle will aid us tremendously.
- Nov 25, 2019 - R 210.00
Julle doen Amazing werk Amanda en span!!" - Sune
Kuselo Child & youth Care Services (CYCS) Gauteng
Kuselo houses and cares for between 15 and 20 children ranging in ages of between 0 - 5 yrs. These children are removed from their homes due to sexual, physical or psychological abuse or neglect and abandonment reach more persons in need.
We are a registered Non-Profit Organization (NPO NO: 210-039 )
Our Aim Is To:
- Provide shelter and care to children and young people from the local community, in crises and in need of support.
- Assist persons, who through some form of trauma, lost everything they own and/or lost their ability to earn an income.
- The elderly that have been ‘forgotten’, alone and on very low income in shelters and havens in the area.
- We provide community outreach programmes, counselling and family support programmes to persons in crises.
- Provide a service to young people who have left the system of protective care who are still of school-going age (19 – 22) to obtain an informal basic skill.
- Our Organisation does not distinguish between gender, race, culture, age or religion. We are there for everyone in our community, should a specific need come to our attention.