Gillian's Cycle Tour Challenge for Mamelani Projects
- By: Gillian Benjamin
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/gillians-cycle-tour-challenge-for-mamelani-project
I will be participating in the Cape Town Cycle Tour in honour of an organisation called Mamelani Projects. Together with 49 other riders I will be cycling in order to raise awareness and funds for Mamelani Projects who are committed to walking alongside people in their development.
Mamelani Projects has 2 flagship programmes. Their Youth programme supporting youth transitioning out of state care and their Community Health Programme that shares essential health information with people to enable them to make informed choices and take action to improve their health and the health of their families.
R2000.00 will enable 4 woman to attend a wellness workshop that forms part of Mamelani’s Community Health Programe.
Please help me reach my goal of raising R2000 for this amazing organization.
- Apr 17, 2015 - R 300.00
- "Viva la ride" - Patrick Schofield
- Feb 27, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Well done on being a great ambassador! As someone thats also raising money with my argus cycle ride I know the time it takes to get people to sponsor you. Wishing you a safe ride with smiles " - Andrew Patterson
- Feb 25, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Think of me on Chapman's Peak...." - Anna
- Feb 25, 2015 - R 300.00
- "Awesome Bean! " - Gabi
- Feb 24, 2015 - R 500.00
- "All the best." - Ryan
Mamelani works with people to increase their sense of agency and ability to improve their own lives. We work with young people coming out of state care through our Youth Development Programme and with women through our Health Education Programme.
To set up your own fundraising page for Mamelani Projects click here