Grant Rides for Rainbows Again!
- By: Grant Powell
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/grant-rides-for-rainbows
Grant is back and more determined than ever!!!! Watch out Gauteng roads here I come!!!
Thank you so much for clicking on the my page....your sponsorship will make a difference in the life of a child fighting cancer!
I have entered the Momentum 94.7 Cycle Challenge yet again, which takes place on Sunday 16 November 2014. The Cycle Challenge, is 94.7 km cycle race held in Gauteng.
This year I will “ride for a purpose” and be supporting Rainbows and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a small foundation that supports children fighting cancer. One child at a time.... Rainbows and Smiles provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer. The founder, Bonita Suckling lost her only son Jed, to brain cancer when he was only 6 years old. The mission is to give children with cancer the best quality of life and to do whatever it takes to hear the words "no evidence of disease"
Thank you so much for supporting me in my cycle and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help me raise funds please click the Donate Now link on this page.
Making your donation on this page is a really simple credit card payment process, and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children.
A note from the Rainbows team
We are grateful for your generosity, your trust, and most importantly your commitment to our mission. On behalf of the Rainbows and Smiles team and the children fighting cancer, thank you for your charitable support. Please note that Rainbows and Smiles is a Public Benefit Organisation in terms of section 30 of the income tax act. All donations to us will be tax deductible in the hands of the donors in terms of and subject to limitations prescribed by the Act. We meet all legal requirements and should you need any additional information please contact [email protected].
Thank you for supporting Rainbows and Smiles!!
Love Bon and the Rainbows Team x x x
- Nov 13, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Have an awesome ride!" - David
- Nov 13, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Great cause nice to see you riding like a Lion!!!!!!" - Dawie (Re-Solve)
- Nov 11, 2014 - R 250.00
- "Well done Grant. Thanks for your effort." - Jonathan
- Oct 23, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Great initiative - go for it!" - Re-Solve
- Oct 21, 2014 - R 500.00
- "Well Done Grant.....Thanks for being our "Wheels"" - Mina Family
- Oct 17, 2014 - R 200.00
- "All the best, well done on supporting a great cause." - Elicia
- Oct 15, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Have a great ride Grant" - Effective Blinds & Awnings
- Sep 26, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Good luck Grant! Great cause....you can do it! XXX" - Vicky Visagie
- Sep 17, 2014 - R 500.00
- "FLORI is a consulting company that is committed to supporting good causes. Pedal well Grant." - FLORI Horticultural Services
- Sep 17, 2014 - R 150.00
- "Have an awesome ride" - DD
- Sep 04, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Please dont fall off your bicycle" - Mike
- Aug 22, 2014 - R 200.00
- "God Bless" - Paul
- Aug 19, 2014 - R 200.00
- "Great Cause" - Powell's
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here