Greg Laxton - Exercising for Charity - 94.7 Cycle Challenge 2016
- By: Greg Laxton
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/greg-laxton-exercising-for-charity
I enjoy exercising and often take part in half marathons, cycle races and triathlons. I hope to use my passion to raise money for those in need. I have chosen to support the Smile Foundation. I believe that they make a huge difference in the lives of so many children.
I will be taking part in the 94.7 Cycle Challenge on the 20th of November 2016.
Your support will be greatly appreciated. Please also feel free to forward the link to my project to friends and family.
- Nov 19, 2016 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck and pedal faster. " - Janet Humphris
- Oct 19, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy the ride!" - Rob Rudling
- Oct 09, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy the ride" - Karyn
- Sep 13, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Enjoy the ride!" - Samantha & Boys
- Sep 04, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Great cause!" - John Hunt
- Sep 01, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Best wishes for the ride" - Ronald
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here