Headway Heroes 2017
- By: Damian Wasowicz
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/headway-heroes-2017
We are riding in the Telkom 947 Cycle Challenge to raise funds for Headway Gauteng. Please assist us to raise funds for this worthy cause & make a difference in the life of someone else.
- Nov 13, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Mike Jansen 94.7" - Frank Rae
- Nov 12, 2017 - R 205.64
- "Mike Jansen 94.7" - Mike Jansen
- Sep 27, 2017 - R 210.00
- "Best of luck!!" - Anonymous
- Sep 26, 2017 - R 1 542.30
- "Keep up the good work guys! " - Erna Wasowicz
- Sep 25, 2017 - USD $ 39.63
- "Heard your radio interview, reminded me to donate" - Robbie
Headway Gauteng (The Brain Injury Association)
Headway Gauteng is a registered charity organisation dedicated to offering various support programmes to survivors of traumatic brain injury (TBI) and their families.
The vast majority of our injured members have sustained a traumatic brain injury as a result of a motor vehicle accident, sporting accident or assault. We also assist survivors of acquired brian injuries such as stroke or tumour. These people have led a full life up until the brain injury, which has caused permanent changes to physical, cognitive, emotional and behavioural processes.