Helen's Midmar for Rainbows 2018
- By: Helen Stubbs
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/helens-midmar-for-rainbows-2018
This year I have decided to swim for a purpose and raise funds for children fighting cancer, I will be raising funds for Rainbow and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. They provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer.
My inspiration comes from little Hanno #BraveHeart Lewis who fought so bravely against this horrible disease and was called Home in July 2014, 3 days before his 4th birthday.
Thank you for supporting me in trying to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
- Feb 04, 2018 - R 300.00
- "Make each stroke count!" - Athanasios
- Feb 02, 2018 - R 200.00
- "All the best Hellen!" - Kerwin
- Feb 01, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Great that you’re doing this! " - Reitze
- Feb 01, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Nothing is impossible." - Michael Stubbs
- Jan 31, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "????" - ST HAULERS
- Jan 30, 2018 - R 100.00
- "So Proud of you....xxx" - Mom
- Jan 24, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Worthy cause!!" - Dr MG du Preez
- Jan 18, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Such an awesome cause, Helen xxx" - Dagmar
- Jan 16, 2018 - USD $ 27.42
- "You go giiiiirl!" - Lee
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here