Help abused children receive the support they need.
- By: Josephine Joseph
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-an-abused-child-receive-the-support
- Date Created: 9 April 2020
R 3 238
R 180 000
Help us as we raise R180,000.00 for abused children!
Donate on our BackaBuddy page.
In the 4 years that I have been working at CAFDA, it never ceases to break my heart when I walk down the corridor and see children who have been abused or neglected. Their eyes are empty, they are hurt, confused, they are helpless and turn to CAFDA for help.
Sponsor CAFDA so that vulnerable children can benefit.
Funding will be used directly to
- Take abused children to a district surgeon/hospital to determine the extent of the abuse.
- Apply for birth certificates for the children.
- Refer the case to court to protect children in vulnerable situations
- Remove the traumatised child to a safe environment.
Help our children when they are at their most vulnerable.
Visit our website
Like us on Facebook
Invite your friends and family to donate!!!
- Jul 07, 2020 - R 1 000.00 Fees covered
- "Thank you for your hard work" - Linda Jones
- Jul 13, 2019 - USD $ 30.00 Fees covered
- "May God be with you" - Lucien Wolmarans
- Jun 09, 2019 - USD $ 28.13 Fees covered
- "For the children at CAFDA" - Lucien Wolmarans
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 1 000.00 Fees covered
- "I keep all those abused children in prayer. " - Evelyn Agulhas
- Mar 14, 2018 - R 400.00
- "Lots of love" - Carlyn
- Aug 11, 2016 - R 50.00 Fees covered
- "CAFDA keep up the GOOD WORK !!!" - Josephine Joseph
Cape Flats Development Association
The Cape Flats Development Association (CAFDA) is a community-based child and family development organisation.
CAFDA's role is to serve the Cape Flats community through restorative support for the entire family and to create educational and social opportunities for the community. Our focus is mainly on child protection; however we work with families and the community as a whole. We provide a range of services that promote stable family and community life. Cafda is a non profit organisation and relies on donations from the public in order to support the community.