Help Dylon Jacobs raise the funds to get his matric equivalent
- By: Dylon Jacobs
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-dylon-jacobs-raise-the-funds-to-get-h
Dylon is a determined 20-year old man who has not given up despite all the obstacles knocking him down. He has been accepted to study at Boston college and complete an NQF L4 in Public Sector Accounting, this will also be the equivalent of a matric. However, he needs our help financially. Dylon is working at Vodacom to try and raise funds, but all of this extra money goes towards helping support his family of 8.
In grade 9 he was offered a full bursary to study office administration NQF Level 2, 3 and 4. He left Knysna Secondary School to take this opportunity.
When he finished his L3, South Cape College said he had to pay R9000 straight up to obtain his L3 results and continue to L4. He could not afford this and had to leave.
All attempts to get his matric led to difficulties that no matter how much he studied and worked, were out of his control.
Boston College offers an NQF L4 in Public Sector Accounting, accounting is a passion of Dylon's. He was accepted and now all he needs is the funding.
He applied for a Bursary from the municipality, however, they can only cover R4000, only a fraction of the total R24 000 tuition cost.
Tuition fee: R24 000
Already raised: R6 000
Bursary: R4 000
Tuition remaining: R14 000
Due to the Boston College course being online, Dylon will have to additionally pay for data, transport to write exams, admin fees and other studying expenses.
Thank you for the support.
- Apr 09, 2018 - R 510.00
- "All the best" - Kings
- Mar 19, 2018 - R 1 400.00
- "You need it and deserve it! :)" - Annonym
- Mar 18, 2018 - USD $ 87.89
- "Best of luck, Dylon!" - Anonymous
- Mar 18, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Goodluck Dylon" - Tristan
- Mar 16, 2018 - USD $ 8.41
- "Good luck" - Adeline
- Mar 15, 2018 - USD $ 12.75
- "Good luck Dylan" - Ada
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Let's get this donating started!" - Cara Eyre
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Dreams can be realised!" - Vanessa & Stuart
- Mar 15, 2018 - R 1 510.00
- "Namaste" - Natasha
- Mar 15, 2018 - USD $ 17.88
- "Go for it Dylon" - Anonymous
- Mar 14, 2018 - USD $ 8.92
- ":)" - Anon
- Mar 14, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Good Luck" - Guin
- Mar 14, 2018 - R 51.41
- "The start of something great" - Dylons Friend