Help for Gorgeous Baby Mohau, Born with Tetra-Amelia Syndrome
- By: Samantha Parrish
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-for-gorgeous-baby-mohau-born-with-te
Baby Mohau was born with Tetra-Amelia Syndrome, which resulted in her being born without hands, shortened limbs and a foot with 4 toes. All her little life, she's had to fight to do what other babies and toddlers find so easy: crawling, playing, walking, drinking etc.
But fight she does! She's taught herself to crawl, hold her own bottle, pull herself up, move on her bum and get around as best she can. She's so determined to thrive!
Her mom and occupational therapist, Melissa, are now raising money for a tablet - to help her with specialised learning, prosthesis, an electric wheelchair, schooling and therapy support and so on. They need YOUR help.
Help this little fighter live a life like any other kid - how can you deny this little face?!
- Dec 08, 2019 - R 203.50
- "Stay positive devoted mommy and always keep smiling beautiful girl " - Anonymous
- Dec 05, 2019 - USD $ 137.46
- "Keep smiling special girl" - Stan
- Dec 05, 2019 - USD $ 13.78
- "Keep up the good work! " - Anonymous
- Dec 05, 2019 - USD $ 52.06
- "Wishing all the best for a life of love " - Anonymous
- Dec 05, 2019 - USD $ 49.60
- "Good luck brave girl. " - Anonymous
- Dec 05, 2019 - R 203.50
- "sending love " - Shelly
- Dec 05, 2019 - R 370.15
- "Sending love " - Anonymous
- Dec 04, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Keep that smile forever and you will teach us all a lesson" - Brad
- Jun 04, 2019 - R 510.00
- "Sending strength" - Anne
- Jun 03, 2019 - R 210.00
- "That smile said it all - a beautiful angel with a strong soul " - Anonymous
- Jun 01, 2019 - USD $ 263.00
- "What a Champion!!! " - Anonymous
- May 31, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "You are beautiful! You deserve the best" - Elzanne van Niekerk
- May 30, 2019 - R 257.05
- "Keep fighting!" - Anonymous
- May 30, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Praying for you sweet angel!" - Lisa
- May 30, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Keep up your fighting spirit " - Alicia
The Angel Network
The Angel Network is a voluntary organization, run solely via the power of social media. We are a registered NPO (181-947NPO). Our goal is to create a gateway for giving. A platform from which helping the helpless will become easily accessible to anyone wanting to do a little more, and give a little more. The Angel Network enables, facilitates and mobilises acts of kindness.