Help for Liver Transplant Patient, Baby Siya
- By: Samantha Parrish
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-for-liver-transplant-patient-baby-si
We have been helping Siya and his lovely mom, Andile since Sep 2018. Siya was born with bilary artresia, which is a malfunction of the liver that doesn't allow for the draining of bile. He's had a few ops to try and fix this but his liver is now failing.
Andile desperately needs to get to the Zim Embassy - as she cannot get into Zim anymore with what's going on - to get asylum papers so she can get a birth certificate for Siya. Without it, there will be no transplant. It's his last chance...
In the last week Andile and Siya have been moved between 3 hospitals, infection after infection, with no real help. They're now in Thembisa Clinic, where Andile has to travel home each night and back the next day, because moms aren't allowed to stay with their babies.
We'd like to raise enough money to support Andile for transport (R40 per day), asylum papers, birth certificate and food while she's in and out of the hospital.
Please consider helping Siya, we're his last chance at a transplant...
Please Help Us Spread The Word: Share This Campaign
- Feb 12, 2019 - R 910.00
- "G-d Bless" - Greenberg Family
- Feb 08, 2019 - USD $ 31.56
- "Wishing you all the best! " - S
- Feb 06, 2019 - R 203.00
- "Get well soon Ange" - Charntel
- Feb 05, 2019 - R 205.64
- "May god bless you." - Anonymous
- Feb 05, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Get better soon " - Anonymous
- Feb 04, 2019 - R 410.00
- "God bess Baby Siya." - Desiree
- Feb 04, 2019 - R 510.00
- "Good luck!" - M
- Feb 03, 2019 - R 1 000.00
- "May GOD lead the way:)" - Annon.
- Feb 03, 2019 - USD $ 16.05
- "Love and Light to you both??" - Teri
- Feb 03, 2019 - USD $ 15.01
- "Good luck" - Aimee
- Feb 03, 2019 - USD $ 41.32
- "Xx" - Anonymous
- Feb 03, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Let’s do this!" - S
- Feb 03, 2019 - USD $ 39.48
- "????" - Anonymous
- Feb 03, 2019 - R 555.23
- "Wishing this precious baby and brave mom all the best of luck " - Danny Mofsowitz
- Feb 03, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Good luck to you both. Hope Siya gets through this soon!" - Gia