Help me put smiles on the faces of underprivileged children- in support of The Smile Foundation
- By: Greg Douglas
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-me-put-smiles-on-the-faces-of-underpr
My name is Greg Douglas and I'm a 4th year medical student riding the 94.7 Cycle challenge to raise funds for The Smile Foundation. I've previously worked with The Smile Foundation by riding the 94.7 last year and climbing Mount Kilimanjaro with them in 2014.
I'm passionate in helping them because they're passionate in helping underprivileged children receive facial reconstructive surgery to literally put the smile back on their faces!
Please help me reach my highest target yet so that I can brighten a child's future!
- Nov 07, 2016 - R 102.82
- ":)" - Emily
- Sep 13, 2016 - R 1 010.00
- "Good luck Greg you are just the most amazing person" - Grace Crighton
- Sep 02, 2016 - R 1 028.20
- "Good luck to you my Gregi and to your whole team xxx" - Karen Crighton Douglas
- Sep 02, 2016 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck Greg Douglas " - LAURA A.K.A CYD TEAM
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here