Help us have a baby
- By: Careen Seaward
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-us-have-a-baby
My husband and I have been married for 6 years and trying to fall pregnant, and still today we have been unsuccessful.
I was diagnosed with CIN 3 and Endometriosis which caused stress on me and therefore went for an operation to remove the CIN3 (this is cancerous cells on the cervix).
After the procedure i was informed my tubes were blocked and I had Fibroids and we cannot have a natural pregnancy due to blocked Fallopian tubes and IVF was the only solution going forward. We couldn't accept it and decided to get confirmation regarding block tubes, so went for an HSG x-ray which confirmed if tubes were open or blocked.
I got the news that my tubes were in fact open and this made us so happy as we nearly lost hope thinking that we will never be able to have a baby. Although we have been given news that all is in the clear, we are still not having any luck and now we turn our heads to the public and ask to please help us have a baby.We have been saving each month to help contribute towards this expensive procedure but still need assistance to help cover the difference. If we are unable to reach the target then we will have to look into taking a loan from the bank to cover the balance which we would like to avoid.
IVF seems like the only option and we don't have the funds to pursue our dream of us in having a baby.
Any assistance will be GREATLY appreciated.
- Feb 12, 2019 - R 205.64
- "I will keep praying for your miracle. " - Joanne
- Feb 03, 2019 - R 750.00
- "You guys will make amazing parents and deserve all the happiness in the world!!" - Jean-Pierre Lauterbach
- Feb 01, 2019 - USD $ 15.31
- "All the best hun." - Sheri-lea
- Jan 28, 2019 - R 102.82
- "All the best Grant & Careen - Byron & Renee" - Ren
- Jan 27, 2019 - USD $ 38.62
- "I wish you all the best of luck and I'm here if you need any support during your IVF journey xx" - Stacy Martin
- Jan 27, 2019 - USD $ 19.79
- "Keep hanging in there from one random stranger who has just had their first successful round of IVF " - IVF mamma
- Jan 26, 2019 - R 514.10
- "There is purpose in your season of waiting, may you and your hubby be blessed. Xx" - Angelene
- Jan 25, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Blessings to you and your husband xxx" - Pat
- Jan 25, 2019 - R 308.46
- "May God bring the blessing of a child to you " - Jan