Help zayaan Walk
- By: Ghadijah Du toit
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/help-zayaan-walk
Personal messageZayaan was born with Langers mesomalic dysplysia, which simply means an absence of bones. She is currently 2 and a half and unable to walk. Due to her condition,the only option she has given by the top doctors in South Africa is to amputate her two little feet The good news is we've found a doctor in Florida that is able to do a reconstructive procedure which would enable her to walk. I'm starting this campaign for support because this little girl at two inspires daily.. she reminds us that even when life is difficult there always a way to get around way forward. Please open up your hearts and support our drive to help her walk,run and play like any other child Thank you ?
- Aug 07, 2019 - R 1 645.12
- "All the best." - Anonymous
- Aug 02, 2019 - R 101.50
- "Baie sterkte, mag Jesus al jou drome verwesenlik." - Ansie Pretorius
- Aug 01, 2019 - R 410.00
- "Wish you all the best sweet Zayaan. Hope u get to walk and run soon.. may lots of blessings come your way." - Sabrina Virgillito
- Jul 31, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Sending love and strength!" - Anonymous
- Jul 29, 2019 - R 102.82
- "I have faith that South Africans will help your daughter walk - " - Anonymous
- Jul 29, 2019 - R 50.75
- "Get well soon!" - Anon
Zayaan Charity Centre
Help Zayaan walk, run, play
Zayaan Oostendorp was born with Langer’s Mesomalic Dysplasia with her legs specifically diagnosed with Bilateral Fibular Hemimelia . Her team of doctors in SA recommended amputation and prosthesis.
Dr Paley who runs The Paley institute is the only hospital who is able to help her walk again. Unfortunately the operations can only be performed in Florida USA and will cost +- $200 000 (+- R3 million) for the 1st round of surgeries to rectify her ankle to the correct angle, lengthen her shortened limbs and physiotherapy thereafter.
We humbly request your assistance with raising the funds to make this a reality for her.