- By: Mzingaye Ngwenya
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/helpjabusbaloyifamily
My name is Mzingaye Ngwenya aged 19 years and currently live in Grahamstown. I do not know Jabu but his story has left me emotional hence I decided to do this crowdfund.
I am fundraising for Jabu's Family. He died an untimely death in his pursuit to stop drug use in which the government legalized. The drugs are destroying our country. Drug motivated crimes are now on the rise. It is for that reason that made Jabu try to stop the use of drugs but unfortunately, he died whilst in operation stop use of drugs. He was killed for just trying to stop drug use. He left behind his family. I would fellow South Africans for us to unite and give back what we can to the family.
I am hoping to raise the funds by the 07 October 2019.
The R150 000 will be given to Jabu's family. He leaves behind his wife, Mpho Letsane and 3 children aged 5, 16 and 21. They can use these funds to cover expenses that Jabu would have otherwise covered and for the varsity/school fees for Jabu's children.
The donations will help ease the financial burden for Jabu's family.
The funds are going to Jabu's family.
You can read the story here.
- Sep 13, 2019 - USD $ 20.90
- "This is so sad!! Condolences to the family!!" - Sakky (USA)
- Sep 10, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Sibusisiwe sandla esphayo kunesamukelayo" - Samke
- Sep 09, 2019 - R 20.30
- "I know it is not much, but I hope it will be able to make a difference " - Anonymous
- Sep 09, 2019 - R 20.56
- "I fully support this idea." - Muzi