Hendricks Family for the SABMR
- By: Nicolette Hendricks
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/hendricks-family-for-the-sabmr
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) does incredible work helping children and adults who need a bone marrow transplant to live. Our family have decided to take on the IMPI Challenge to show our support for the SABMR and help give children a second chance. We will be putting ourselves to the test - climbing walls, crawling under fences and wading through mud pits. Please consider supporting our efforts - every bit helps!
- Oct 14, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Hendricks Family - you are amazing - good luck and enjoy!" - Romy
- Oct 13, 2014 - R 50.00
- "All the best!" - Hazel Cohen
- Sep 29, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Hey guys! This is such a great initiative and a wonderful cause to support. We wish you all the best and hope you have an awesome time! God bless xxx" - Danielle Solomons
- Sep 27, 2014 - R 100.00
- "Heya lady...have a blast!" - Maria & Alwin
- Aug 14, 2014 - R 150.00
- "Dear Nicki, Bradley, Lee and Caitlyn - thank you for everything you are doing for the SABMR. Love Ernette" - Prof Ernette du Toit
The South African Bone Marrow Registry
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) exists to help find matching bone marrow donors for critically ill South African children and adults who need a transplant but do not have a match within their own family. The only one of its kind in South Africa, the SABMR is committed to helping every patient referred to it. If there is no matching donor in South Africa, we take our search worldwide - “We search the world to find your perfect match”.