Hildegard and Melissa's Midmar for Rainbows & Smiles
- By: Hildegard and Melissa
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/hildegard-and-melissas-midmar-for-rainbow
We are here to raise awareness for this disease which has affected too many of our lives.
We are swimming in memory of Hanno "Brave Heart" Lewis and Keagan Herbst, and in support of Cayla van der Walt who is currently courageously fighting.
"The thing about being brave is it doesn't come with the absence of fear and hurt. Bravery is the ability to look fear and hurt in the face and say move aside, you're in the way." - Melissa Tumino
- Feb 06, 2017 - R 400.00
- "Good luck and all the best!" - Hildyard family
- Feb 05, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good luck" - Melissa's family
- Feb 04, 2017 - R 200.00
- "Good luck! Have fun!!" - Andrea Holder
- Jan 29, 2017 - R 613.00
- "This is a bulk donation from friends and family. Thank you to everyone for your special contribution to this cause." - Anonymous
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here