HOME FOR BURIAL
- By: Daisy Odendaal
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/home-for-burial
Lewis, age 8 lost her father Allen Mundiripo a couple of nights' ago - Allen (an employee at Avontuur Estate, Stellenbosch) was walking home on Sunday evening 22nd April, when he was robbed and stabbed to death in Nomzamo Township.
30 year old Allen leaves behind his beloved daughter Lewis, his wife Essy and his sister Felistars. A year ago, Allen and Felistars' father passed away due to a diabetes related illness and they lost their sister during childbirth a couple of months' later.
We've become somewhat desensitised by the frequency of tragic senseless crime, until it happens to someone so very close to you - it's heartbreaking.
A beautiful family, a young girl's life has forever been altered. Please help this grief-stricken family, Allen's young wife and daughter to get Allen's body home from Tygerberg mortuary to Zimbabwe for his burial.
Whether you are able to contribute financially or not, please keep this family in your prayers and thoughts ...
- Apr 28, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Very sad for the family, wishing the grace and love of Jesus over every broken heart." - Paul
- Apr 26, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "My Friend. I'm saddened by your incredible loss. Another senseless crime. Another beautiful life taken. May God bring comfort to you, Allen's family, his wife Essy and his daughter Lewis." - DaisyO