Ian Riding for Smiles #Ride4Smiles
- By: Ian Blignaut
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/ian-riding-for-smiles
On 20 November I will be riding in the Telkom 94.7 Cycle challenge to help put smiles on the faces of the children in South Africa!
Smile Foundation is a NGO with a vision for children living with facial conditions to put the smile back onto children’s faces with corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments.
Because every child deserves to smile!
For you donation please go to the below link and follow the easy steps:
- Nov 16, 2016 - R 210.00
- "Whoo Hoo! Hou bene hou!" - Huis Buys
- Nov 15, 2016 - R 100.00
- "Glo dit gaan x100 smiles teweeg bring" - Marita Geldenhuys
- Nov 14, 2016 - R 514.10
- "My legend man - Jy inspireer my elke dag so baie! Super trots op jou! " - Lizelle Blignaut
- Oct 26, 2016 - R 210.00
- "Great cause Ian, so proud of you Boeta. All the best of luck for your cycle." - Nigel & Kerry Neale
- Oct 17, 2016 - R 205.64
- "Getting started :-)" - Ian Blignaut
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here