Iceland 2013 for Smile Foundation
- By: David Bellairs
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/iceland-2013-for-smile-foundation
Racing the Planet 2013
On the 4th of August 2013 Nicky Eckstein and I (David Bellairs) will commence with a very special personal journeyby participating in the Racing the Planet Iceland event. This is a 250km self supported running event held over 6 days. Read more about it at http://www.4deserts.com/beyond/iceland/
We have decided that while this challenge started as a personal one it should be aimed at making a difference. With this in mind we will be running in aid of the Smile Foundation and hoping to raise much need funds for their wonderful work. I will be blogging from the race in Iceland daily to keep everyone in touch with my progress! The link to this blog will be provided soon
- Aug 06, 2013 - R 2 000.00
- "Well done Dave, running for a cause" - Greg James
- Aug 04, 2013 - R 500.00
- "GOOD LUCK AND ENJOY MR BELLAIRS. SEE YOU AT THE ARGUS" - FERDIE PIETERSE
- Aug 01, 2013 - R 1 000.00
- "Hope the Race the Planet run keeps the smile on your face for years to come - " - John Armstrong
- Jul 31, 2013 - R 200.00
- "Good Luck Dave & Nicky - Watch out for the live volcanoes!" - Sue Parker-Smith
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here