Inspector Ronald climbs Kilimanjaro for JSPCA
- By: Ronald Ramalata
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/inspector-ronald-climbs-kilimanjaro-for-js
Hi, my name is Ronald Ramalata
I am the Senior Inspector for the Johannesburg SPCA. I have been at the SPCA for just over 28 years. During my time I have seen many terrible things happen to animals, and it makes me proud to say I have helped so many of those animals. But the more we help the more need our help. This is why I have decide to take up the Kilimanjaro Challenge to raise awareness and funds for animals. I am appealing to the public and our supporters to help me raise enough funds to make this dream of climbing Kilimanjaro a reality. Thus enabling us to help more animals.
I cannot do this without your support – just like we need your help to stop cruelty – we need your help to climb Kilimanjaro!
Support my campaign today and together we can make a difference!
Inspector Ronald Ramalata
- Jan 25, 2020 - R 508.75
- "Strength to you Inspector Ronald " - Sarah Charlton
- Jan 24, 2020 - R 514.10
- "Go Ronald go! Do it for the animals!!" - Stephanie Brown
- Jan 22, 2020 - R 102.82
- "Good Luck Ronald!" - anonymous
- Jan 22, 2020 - USD $ 69.08
- "Good luck and thank you for doing this :)" - Natalie Turner
- Jan 14, 2020 - R 1 028.20
- "Wishing you all the best Ronald with this challenge. Enjoy. May God be with you. "Don't limit your challenges. Challenge your limits." Anonymous " - Gertrud Ebner
- Jan 13, 2020 - R 200.00
Good luck Ronald. Go with God." - Lynette Paxton
- Jan 09, 2020 - R 1 028.20
- "So great! Did it last year and it's a massive thing...would be happy to help out with advice on gear/training/etc." - Wouter Coetzee
- Jan 09, 2020 - R 1 028.20
- "Thank you for all you do - people like you are one of the reasons I am proud to call South Africa home. Good luck for your climb!" - Jocelyn
Our Inspectors are on duty 24/7 helping abandoned, injured, neglected animals that we as humans have just thrown away. Chopped off feet, cropped ears with scissors, holes drilled in webbing between toes, these guys have seen almost every type of abuse you do not want to imagine.
By helping any animal in need they need your help. Catch poles, leads, dart guns, vehicles and petrol cost alot. These guys are out in drains, manholes and dumps to rescue animals that rely on US to help them, while we are comfy at home or having a good weekend.
Every cent donated will help them do the brilliant job they do on a daily base, not just because its a job, but because its a passion to help animals and to see the utter grattitude in their eyes at the end of the day. Rescue stories happen everyday, yet we dont always know about them or see them. But know there is always an SPCA Inspector willing to help those in need.