Blue Collar Lockdown relief
- By: Remy Richman
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/isilumko
This campaign is for 45 Blue Collar workers who have been affected by the COVID-19 lockdown.
We are currently facing uncertain times in South Africa and around the world due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
The COVID-19 lockdown in South Africa will affect all of us, however some of us more than others.
These staff are already severely impacted by their social and economic issues that they face on a day to day basis.
They earn minimum wage and already live below the breadline under normal circumstances.
Our company is busy with the COVID TERS benefit by government but it is anyone's guess how long this could take.
Any amount, no matter how small would greatly assist these staff and their families, at the very minimum it will assist in providing something to put on the table for their families.
Really hoping to assist each staff member and their families with at least R300 each, so that at the very least they are able to provide something to put on the table for their families until the end of the lockdown.
*As per the campaign creator’s request, funds raised will be paid directly to the relevant institution*
- May 13, 2020 - R 472.50
- "Lovely initiative! Hope this helps." - Chloe
- May 07, 2020 - USD $ 18.39
- "Best of luck mate " - Jody Gelderbloem
- May 06, 2020 - USD $ 27.24
- "Hi Remy, so sorry for the late sponsoring, I forgot to complete the transaction! Eric" - Eric & Tahirih
- Apr 23, 2020 - USD $ 10.63
- "Great initiative Remy" - David Camilleri
- Apr 20, 2020 - R 210.00
- "Thanks Rem for this initiative! " - Emile Witten
- Apr 19, 2020 - R 1 000.00
- "Good initiative Rem, hope you reach the target" - Alison
- Apr 18, 2020 - R 315.00
- "Together we can overcome ... well done Rem you have a beautiful heart " - Dessie
- Apr 17, 2020 - R 315.00
- "A little bit goes a long way" - Remy Richman