Jadon - ISA SUP World Championships in China
- By: Jadon Wessels
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jadon-isa-sup-china
His passion is the ocean - the power and the challenge of it. He has always loved and lived close to the sea and began his journey in Surf Lifesaving training at the age of 8 years old, where he soon started excelling in ocean swimming and eventually became involved in open water swimming, winning podium positions for many events and being named Victor Ludorumfor his school in 2016 and for his Lifesaving Club in 2016 and 2018.
His passion started turning towards Prone Boarding after he won silver in the Iron Man event, two years in a row, at the SA Lifesaving Nation Championships, the position of 1st Place in his age category for the Prone Board event at WP Lifesaving Champs 2018 and again, 1st Place for the Distance race at the 2018 SA Lifesaving National Champs.
After competing at the 2018 SUP Durbs SA Championships where he took 3rd place for the Prone Technical Race and came in 1stposition for the Prone Distance Race, he cannot be stopped in his determination and desire to further and grow the sport of Prone Boarding in South Africa.
Please Help Us Spread The Word: Share This Post
- Aug 26, 2018 - USD $ 296.02
- "We're so proud of you! Love you loads xx" - Spoors
- Aug 14, 2018 - R 4 075.78
- "Well done Jadon, wishing you all the best!" - Hugo
- Aug 12, 2018 - USD $ 77.15
- "Good luck cousin Jadon!!! " - Amie
- Aug 05, 2018 - USD $ 22.51
- "Well done Jadon! Wishing you all the best" - Peter
- Aug 05, 2018 - USD $ 37.52
- "This is such a privilege to help you reach your goal " - Joan
- Jul 30, 2018 - USD $ 15.95
- "Our beaches and oceans are safer because of you......" - Debbie
- Jul 30, 2018 - USD $ 155.65
- "All the best bro! Believe in you!" - Jono
- Jul 30, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Wishing you all the best in this very exciting venture!! " - Karen Peiser