James and Anel Alexander Riding for Smiles
- By: Anel Alexander
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/james-and-anel-alexander-riding-for-smiles
We will be riding the 94.7 Cycle Challenge for THE SMILE FOUNDATION in Nov 2013. Together with a celebrity team including Claudia Henkel, Hlubi Mboya, Tumisho Masha, Rosie Motene, Jena Dover and more, we will be ‘Riding for Smiles’!
All over our country, children with facial conditions have their joy disguised by the inability to really smile. THE SMILE FOUNDATION works together with academic hospitals to put the smiles back on the faces of these kids with free corrective facial surgery.
When we discovered the great work that THE SMILE FOUNDATION is doing, we couldn’t wait to contribute
in whatever way possible. Riding the 94.7 to raise funds for these children, is just a small way for us to show our commitment to helping put smiles back on their faces.
As Nelson Mandela, one of the chief patrons of THE SMILE FOUNDATION has echoed, these children are the future of our country. Now you have the opportunity to contribute towards that future, their lives and filling SA with more smiles.
Follow us on Twitter:
- Oct 27, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Sore Bums coming up" - Jim Alexander
- Oct 24, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Good luck guys. Will be on the side cheering you on! You rock!" - Claire du Toit
- Oct 18, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Sien julle daar!!" - Anelien
- Oct 17, 2013 - R 2 000.00
- "“If you're reading this... Congratulations, you're alive. If that's not something to smile about, then I don't know what is.” ? Chad Sugg, Monsters Under Your Head" - The Health Monitor Company (Pty) Ltd.
- Oct 15, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Keep smiling" - Marlene Flett
- Oct 14, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Have fun making others SMILE!!" - Hennie & Marilet
- Oct 14, 2013 - R 500.00
- "Hou bene hou" - Judith & Wion
- Oct 01, 2013 - R 1 604.60
- "Behind you all the way my friends! Way to go!" - Leila Lewis
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here