Jbay Animal Rescue Sanctuary - Winter Spay Drive
- By: Annelize Meyer
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jbay-animal-rescue-sanctuary-winter-spay
Jbay Animal Rescue Sanctuary is calling all animal lovers and supporters.
Please help us to raise funds for our Winter Spay Drive. We aim to spay 150 animals from end of May to August. We can only do this with your help.
9 out of 10 puppies come into this world to suffer and die within their first 12 months of life. That is why spaying is so infinitely important. One female Dog living for 6 years and her offspring can produce over 60,000 puppies. When you sterilise one, you save the suffering of so many more.
Please help us to help them. We need R20 000 to make this possible!!
- Aug 09, 2019 - USD $ 13.99
- "So grateful for all your work - thank you " - Delia Herrington
- Jun 24, 2019 - USD $ 73.38
- "To help with Sparky and all the other furry faces" - Martie
- Jun 10, 2019 - R 300.00
- "Thank you for the love that you show to these pups" - Rouxle
- Jun 01, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Keep doing the great work you do! We support you & well done on always making a difference in the animals lives! x" - Chantel & Juliet
- May 18, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "You are doing an amazing job. Thank you." - Liza
- May 02, 2019 - R 1 116.50
- "Dankie vir die goeie werk." - Wilna Joubert
- Apr 30, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "Thank you for what you do for the animals. I have seen the good work that you do." - Liza Komlosy
Jbay Animal Rescue Sanctuary
Jbay Animal Rescue Sanctuary is a non-profit organisation situated in Jeffreys Bay, South Africa. We are a group a ladies with one thing in common, we are avid animal lovers who wish to alleviate the suffering that is endured in our local townships by so many domestic animals.
After a few years of negotations, our local municipality has granted us the use of two buildings in the township, which we can use as a Community Animal Clinic. We are currently busy with renovations and hope to formally open our doors soon.
In the meantime we are busy with:
1. Monthly spayathons where we try to spay 20-30 animals.
2. We hold a weekly outreach where we dip, deworm, feed and medicate dogs and cats.
3. We vaccinate stray animals on a regular basis.
4. We provide kennels where animals need it the most.
5. We look for homes for unwated dogs, puppies and cats.
It is only with the generousity of our supportes that we can care and assist all animals in need in the local township.
At the moment we are in desperate need of funds to reach our main goal - to spay 20-30 animals per month.