Justice Desk/ Craig Lucas Optimist in the The Great Optimist Race
- By: Justice Desk/ Craig Lucas
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jd-cl-optimist
Support the Justice Desk/ Craig Lucas Optimist dinghy in The Great Optimist Race and help us not only make it first across the finishing line, but also onto the Fundraising Leaderboard.
The Justice Desk was established in 2013,
with the main goal of promoting the power of Everyday Activism. In order to do this, we empower ordinary people to understand and defend their Human Rights, so that they can transform society and create a more just and equal world.
We are proud to announce that Craig Lucas will be our Skipper. He is the winner of The Voice South Africa Season 2 and sings the hugely popular song, ANTI-SOCIAL.
To donate to our campaign using Snapscan please click here.
- Oct 17, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Good luck to The Justice Desk " - Zeenat Meniers
- Oct 09, 2019 - R 50.75
- "I support Craig and The Justice Desk." - Prudence Jantlo
- Oct 09, 2019 - R 50.75
- "We are very excited and happy to support Craig Lucas and The Justice Desk! " - Misqah Appolis
- Oct 07, 2019 - R 102.82
- "Small donation out of my heart, goodluck with the race. " - Shireen Harmse
- Oct 07, 2019 - R 107.96
- "We are so excited for this!" - Kayla
- Oct 07, 2019 - R 205.64
- "We love Craig and The Justice Desk!!" - Jessica
- Oct 07, 2019 - R 100.00
- "#MBOKODOCLUBSUPPORTSYOU" - Gadijah
- Oct 06, 2019 - USD $ 10.52
- "From America with love. " - Shea Moriarty
- Oct 06, 2019 - USD $ 13.99
- "Good luck!" - Gail Moriarty
- Oct 04, 2019 - R 50.75
- "amazing work!" - Glenda Tame
- Oct 04, 2019 - R 51.41
- "Go Team Justice Desk!!" - Sav
- Oct 02, 2019 - R 50.75
- "We are very excited about the race!" - Malcom Gertse
The Great Optimist Race
The Great Optimist Race 2019 will be held during the Cape Town International Boat Show, on October 19th. Between 35 and 40 Optimist Children’s dinghies will be raced by adults ( Celebrities, Medical Survivors & Captains of Industry) not only for glory, but also to raise money and awareness for the charity of their choice . The Race will be a FANTASTIC and UNIQUE fundraising event , spreading Optimism and Hope across so many sectors. All the funds raised by each boat will be split between The Little Optimist Trust and the charity supported by that boat.
The event will take place at the V & A Waterfront so come down to support your boat and see who walks away with the coveted trophy.
Please donate and BackaBoat by selecting the boat and charity you would like to support. Challenge your friends and corporates to match or better your donation, and help us to help other people.