Jehiel's 2 Oceans for Cape Kidney 2018
- By: Jehiel Lawrence
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jehiels-2-oceans-for-cape-kidney-2018
Running in itself is a challenge for me yet I managed to reach some milestones in my recent running history.
The first being the two oceans half marathon in 2017, as a celebration to my mom for 10 years after her kidney transplant.
This year, I will be running again and supporting the Cape Kidney Association.
As part of the ‘run up’ to the event I have pledged to raise some funds on their behalf.
Please consider supporting them as they contribute to the wellbeing of many indigent kidney patients and have been doing so since 1978.
- Mar 27, 2018 - USD $ 18.07
- "All the best Jehiel" - Ash
- Mar 26, 2018 - R 510.00
- "All the best for the run. " - Leanne and Nolan Rossouw
- Mar 24, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Good Luck Jehiel" - King KK
- Mar 08, 2018 - R 205.64
- "Great stuff Jehiel. Wishing you a strong run" - Amith Lalchund
- Jan 30, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Fantastic work! " - Alistair
- Jan 24, 2018 - R 102.82
- "All the best Jehiel we will be en route this year" - Sage and Isabella Hendricks
Cape Kidney Association
The Cape Kidney Association was founded in 1978 by a group of Nephrology Doctors and Nurses who saw the need to assist the Indigent kidney patients. Patients travel from afar as there are no dialysis units close by. We serve majority patients in the Renal Unit at Groote Schuur and Tygerberg Hospitals. Most of the patients are unemployed and some of them receive disability grants.