Jenifer Buskes riding for the Smile Foundation 94.7 Cycle Challenge
- By: Jenifer Buskes
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jenifer-buskes-riding-for-the-smile-founda
The Telkom 94.7 Cycle Challenge is being held in November this year and the Wits Surgical Society will be participating in order to raise funds for the Smile Foundation. The Smile Foundation is a non-governmental organisation that works with South Africa’s academic hospitals to provide free corrective facial reconstructive surgery and treatments to children with facial conditions. The Wits medical students will be doing the cycling but your assistance is required in raising the funds in order to change a child’s life. Any assistance in this matter will be greatly appreciated.
- Nov 03, 2016 - R 75.00
- "Every child deserves to smile." - Jenifer Buskes
- Nov 03, 2016 - R 4 290.00
- "This sponsorship resulted from the speed kicking competition at the annual Ambassador's Cup Taekwondo Championship." - Mr Kihan Kim (Embassy of the Republic of Korea)
- Oct 16, 2016 - USD $ 35.07
- "For the smile foundation" - Anonymous
- Sep 08, 2016 - R 100.00
- "Sorry it couldn't be more!" - Robyn
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here