Jeremy's Kilimanjaro Kidney Climb
- By: Jeremy Li Wan Po
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jeremy-kilimanjaro-kidney-climb
I am part of an initiative, with a group of medical students, to summit Mt. Kilimanjaro in December this year to raise awareness about the shortage of dialysis machines as well as to raise funds towards dialysis at Groote Schuur Hospital.
As you may know, South Africa faces a massive shortage of life-saving kidney dialysis machines in the government health sector, as well as a shortage of kidneys donated for transplants into all patients.
Consequently, many individuals are denied life saving care, because of the lack of resources in the public health sector. As a medical student I have been able to see the difficulties of this, first hand, and has thus motivated me to be part of this initiative.
Please contact me if you have any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or visit our website at www.kilimanjaroclimb.co.za, to find out more.
- Nov 23, 2017 - R 500.00
- "Good luck Jeremy! " - M Dateling
- Nov 19, 2017 - R 514.10
- "Good luck Jeremy and hope you all the best " - Kim & Linda Chan
- Nov 17, 2017 - R 1 028.20
- "Great effort Jeremy!A summit with a purpose. " - Eric Schmid
- Nov 10, 2017 - USD $ 66.54
- "Great effort Jeremy! good luck with the climb." - Neil & Danielle Dateling
- Oct 23, 2017 - R 2 758.30
- "Good luck Jeremy hope it all goes well." - Adam Ledger
- Oct 09, 2017 - R 102.82
- "Good Luck!" - Anonymous