Jo and Willem
- By: Willem Erasmus & Joanne McLeod
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jo-and-willem
Raising money to create a new ear for young Joshua was incredibly rewarding. Although the Fish is in just 2 weeks time, we have decided we would love to give another child a chance for a brighter future.
We know you are constantly asked for money, but each little bit helps make such an enormous difference.
Willem, the plastic surgeon, has bravely offered to take Joanne, the novice, down a crazy A grade river. To do it for fun is a contradiction, to do it for no reason seems a waste. To do it just to put a smile on a childs face makes it all seem so worthwhile!
- Nov 04, 2011 - R 1 000.00
- "Ngeminqweno emihle!" - Songz
- Oct 12, 2011 - R 2 000.00
- "Good luck for a great race and cause. Well done!!" - Rory
- Oct 07, 2011 - R 1 000.00
- "Good Luck guys!! Great cause!!" - Brigitte and Trevor
- Oct 05, 2011 - R 1 000.00
- "We admire your strength and tenacity." - Bev, Simon and Sally
- Oct 02, 2011 - R 500.00
- "Nice work guys, awesome stuff!" - Mark, Guin & Allegra
- Sep 27, 2011 - R 400.00
- "Great initiative - best of luck" - CM
- Sep 23, 2011 - R 200.00
- "xx" - Charlie
- Sep 23, 2011 - R 1 000.00
- "Good luck !" - Cathy & Adrian
- Sep 23, 2011 - R 150.00
- "good luck guys!!" - Scottyr
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here