John's 947 Cycle Challenge for Rainbows & Smiles 2016
- By: John Pereira
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/johns-947-cycle-challenge-for-rainbows
I have decided to “ride for a purpose” and will be supporting Rainbows and Smiles Childhood Cancer Foundation. This is a small foundation that supports children fighting cancer. Rainbows and Smiles provide emotional, social and financial support to families in need when a child is diagnosed with cancer.
The mission is to give children with cancer the best quality of life.
Thank you so much for supporting me in my cycle challenge and mission to make a difference in the life of a child with cancer.
To help me raise funds please click the Donate Now link on this page.
- Nov 21, 2016 - R 500.00
- "My Champ....with a heart of gold??" - Rosa Marê
- Nov 16, 2016 - R 1 000.00
- "Enjoy Johnno" - Lional Simoes
- Nov 16, 2016 - R 500.00
- "Geniet John" - Johan Horn
- Nov 16, 2016 - R 200.00
- "My Mentor! Thank you." - Ansi VK
- Sep 05, 2016 - USD $ 6.95
- "Good luck John " - Paige Stewart
- Sep 05, 2016 - R 150.00
- "Geniet die ry John" - Tersia
- Sep 05, 2016 - R 200.00
- "Enjoy the ride, love you cuz!" - Luanne Pereira-Pelser
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here