Jolene - Lillith
- By: Emmie McDonald
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jolene
Jolene passed away on the 18th April leaving behind her fiance Nick and 6 year old daughter Lilith, Her mother Driekie and Father Pieter. Any funds raised will go toward covering Lilith's school fees.
Thank you so much for each and every person that gave. God will bless you.
I believe the road ahead for all of them are only starting..
There will be days that will be beter than the next. Let's keep them in our prayers I believe this will keep them going.
Situation got worse. She went to see her oncologist and got 2 chemo treatments in one go, she also went for a scan and it was found that she still has breast cancer - that has spread to her liver, lungs and bones. It also spread to her brain.Jolene is a 37-year-old mom with a daughter of 6 in Grade1 this year. She had R153,000.00 in her Oncology basket before her MRI, CT, Blood test and now the Radiation every day for 2 weeks that started on Wednesday. It will be soon that this money will be depleted with all the treatment she is receiving and then she will need to stop because she cannot afford it.
The new benefits on the fund will only start in April and that is if she can keep up with the premiums of R10,500.00 per month including any shortfalls. She cannot afford this because maxed all other funds.
Her fees for chemo treatment are around R26,000.00 a month excluding doctors, blood tests, fuel and maintenance on her car. With the new plan it might even be much more? Doctors's say because she is so young the cancer is more aggressive. She is holding on but cannot cope without assistance. Her fiancé stopped working to take care of her. Living in this day and age with a medical condition that force you not to work all help are needed.
They made a bad choice in investing money to support them and lost all because of the scam. They did not go on a holiday for the last 7 years because they cannot afford to go. They cannot give any extra spending money or attend any birthday parties for their daughter. They are behind on school fees and rent. Her fiancé is in the market for work again but employment is not so easy to find. Jolene is the most loving person I know and is always smiling does not matter what live gives her she gives back to all around her. Please contribute to the cause so that she can stay on the medical aid for treatment.
Thanks for the assistance she got already God bless
*Funds raised will be paid directly to Jolene's medical aid provider*
- Apr 30, 2019 - R 5 010.00
- "Hoop dit help" - Anonymous
- Mar 08, 2019 - R 1 010.00
- "Stay strong Jolene " - Vanessa
- Mar 08, 2019 - R 100.00
- "All the best and keeping fighting..." - Stay Strong
- Feb 27, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Dink altyd aan jou." - Anonymous
- Feb 12, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Dink aan jou in die moeilike tyd x" - Anonymous
- Feb 04, 2019 - R 210.00
- "God is still our ultimate Healer. Keep trusting Him" - Anonymous
- Feb 02, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Wishing you strength and peace during this difficult time" - Anonymous
- Feb 01, 2019 - R 510.00
- "You are in my prayers every day…" - Emma
- Feb 01, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Keep fighting - will keep praying ?" - Anonymous
- Feb 01, 2019 - R 102.82
- "." - Anonymous
- Feb 01, 2019 - R 1 028.20
- "Sterkste mensie wat ek ken." - 'n Maaitjie
- Jan 01, 2019 - USD $ 34.49
- "May god grant you the strength that you need . " - Kathy
- Jan 01, 2019 - R 20 564.00
- "May God grant you the strength that you need during this time and may He enfold you in His Peace and Love always. Xx" - Anonymous
- Dec 18, 2018 - R 410.00
- "Bid vir jou. Liefde." - Annatjie
- Dec 17, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Jolene my hart gaan uit na jou. Ek het my sussie verloor 3 maande gelede. Ons het ook backabuddy vir haar mediese onkoste gehad. Die ondersteuning was ongelooflik. Jy is in God se hande." - Alet
- Dec 17, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Sending healing prayers" - Dee
- Dec 16, 2018 - R 102.82
- "Hope that you get what you need...Good luck with the treatment !" - Jo
- Dec 15, 2018 - R 1 015.00
- "Sterkte!" - Omgee
- Dec 14, 2018 - R 510.00
- "Stay Strong Lovies" - Anonymous
- Dec 14, 2018 - R 200.00
- "Jolene keep on fighting" - Emmie
- Dec 13, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Keep believing! " - Anonymous
- Dec 13, 2018 - R 1 010.00
- "Baie Liefde xxx" - Anonymous
Jolene van Niekerk Cancer Cause
Jolene is a 36-year-old mom with a daughter of 6. She has been diagnosed with Breast Cancer, Heart Sack Cancer, Liver Cancer, Bone Cancer and Lung cancer in 2015 she is still living now. She cannot afford to carry on with her treatment because of not being able to work as she is on disability.
Please Help Us Spread The Word: