Jonah's 947 Cycle Challenge for Smiles 2016
- By: Jonah Naidoo
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jonahs-947-cycle-challenge-for-smiles-201
I'm riding 947 to support the Smile Foundation, that provides free facial reconstructive surgery for kids. Please help me make a difference and bring a smile to a child's life.
- Nov 18, 2016 - R 10 282.00
- "Mindworx SED" - Mindworx Consulting
- Nov 04, 2016 - R 514.10
- "Good Luck Jonah such an amazing feat !!" - Kamini Moodley
- Oct 04, 2016 - R 1 200.00
- "believe" - Thuds, Anjali and Nevan
- Oct 02, 2016 - R 616.92
- "Manicum grandchildren" - Kamala
- Sep 26, 2016 - R 5 000.00
- "good luck" - Naidoo's
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.