Jonathan's Ironman for the Smile Foundation
- By: Jonathan Hurvitz
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jonathans-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
I've entered Ironman 2015 - for the benefit of the Smile Foundation.
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
Support me as we put smiles on the faces of children in South Africa!
- Mar 08, 2015 - R 360.00
- "A true ironman! We are rooting for you! Hard work and dedication has truly paid off." - Jaffe Family
- Mar 08, 2015 - R 300.00
- "Sealbh ort!" - EJ
- Feb 18, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Best of Luck" - Phyllis
- Feb 13, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Make a difference" - Leigh
- Feb 08, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Inspirational on all fronts. Good luck" - Rob Katzen
- Jan 29, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "We know you are an Ironman, dont forget about work! Regards Theo" - Theo Rutstein
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 500.00
- "good luck ,bless you, for thinking of the less fortunate!" - joe the ou
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here