- By: Gideon Eric Petersen
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/joseph
The St. Joseph’s Home R.C. Primary School is a special needs school for learners with barriers to learning . This includes chronically ill learners, with different syndromes as part of our learner component.
The school has a holistic approach to education.
We promote a learning culture based on sound Christian values
90% of our learners are exempted from contributing towards school fees. R500 per year will sponsor the school fees of one learner. Being a sponsor is an amazing experience, you are able to follow a child grow up and develop.
You can empower a family and a community through one child.
- Jan 26, 2020 - USD $ 34.79
- "It is an absolute pleasure being involved with everyone at St. Joseph's. Pupils and staff are all amazing and I look forward to working with you all more in the future." - Joy Plant
- Jul 21, 2019 - R 514.10
- "Rich in Christ..." - Carmen Philips-Moorcroft
- May 27, 2019 - R 2 056.40
- "Blessed " - R Muthien
- May 17, 2019 - R 510.00
- "Thankful! " - Hester
St. Joseph's Home RC Primary
St. Joseph's Special School is a non-profit organisation providing educational and therapeutic services to chronically ill learners, as well as to learners with a vast spectrum of special needs.
The types of services the school provides:
Extra Mural Activities
Extra Currular Support