5 YEAR OLD BOY'S TEETH
- By: Gisela Sternagel
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/jovans-teeth-op
My name is Gisela Sternagel. I'd like to help my partner’s little 5 year old son, Jovan, with his teeth. I'm urgently looking for funds to fix his teeth. The boy has lost his front teeth at the age of two years old as a result of a bicycle accident. He was often ill and also used numerous antibiotics which resulted in his bad teeth. He has a lot of toothache and has abscesses which are very painful to him. He is in so much pain at times that his dad was crying with him.
He has already been at several dentists for help but has never had the funds to pay for it.
Dr. Leon Gouws investigated Jovan and after his investigation found that his new teeth were ready to come out but the teeth that were rotten to the roots would first have to be removed before the new ones will come out. There are 13 teeth that need to be removed so the procedure will need to be done under anaesthesia. We need R8600.00 which includes Dr. Gouws, the Anaesthetist and the hospital costs.
I'm asking for any person who is able to assist financially supports for help.
The campaign creator has opted that Backabuddy pay any funds raised directly to the dentist/hospital.
- Dec 14, 2018 - R 510.00
- "smile baby" - mary
- Dec 13, 2018 - R 500.00
- "Sterkte !" - Christo
- Dec 13, 2018 - R 2 000.00
- "Sterkte seun" - Sonja Steyn
- Nov 02, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Always smile!" - Lesley Trichardt
- Oct 30, 2018 - R 514.10
- "Everyone needs a smile " - Anonymous
- Oct 30, 2018 - R 1 010.00
- "Lekker glimlag met jou nuwe tandjies seun." - Oasis Water Moreletapark (Van Berg Water Pty)
- Oct 29, 2018 - R 30.00
- "Xxx" - Anonymous
- Oct 28, 2018 - R 2 000.00
- "Keep smiling" - Anonymous
- Oct 27, 2018 - R 50.00
- "Good luck my sussa" - Micaela
- Oct 25, 2018 - R 102.82
- "A smile is worth everything! " - Jolandi
- Oct 25, 2018 - R 100.00
- "Liefie kind dis nie baie nie dis n begin van die herstel van jou pragtige gesigie " - Pina Botes
- Oct 25, 2018 - R 110.00
- "Good luck to Jovan, hope he gets the help he needs asap" - Nicola Smit