Kevin's Rainbow Rockets 2015
- By: Kevin Obbes
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/kevins-rainbow-rockets-2015
Please support me as I cycle the Momentum 947 Cycle Challenge to raise funds and awareness for children fighting cancer.
My cycle race takes place on the 15th of November 2015.
In South Africa, 1 in 600 children develop cancer each year. It is estimated that less than 50 % of cases are diagnosed early enough, or at all, for effective treatment.
I have decided to ride for a purpose and make a difference in the lives of children with cancer. The small foundation I will be cycling for is Rainbows and Smiles.
Please help me raise funds by clicking on my donate NOW link on this page and make a small contribution towards my cycle race.
Eg: Donation R1 per kilometre I cycle = R94.70
Making a donation on this page is a simple credit card payment process and even the smallest contribution will help these precious children
- Aug 25, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Go Cuz!! Proud of you!!" - Anonymous
- Aug 17, 2015 - USD $ 32.00
- "Go Kev" - Richard Watson
- Aug 05, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Keep it up Kev - Great Cause - Well Done Bud !" - Martin
- Aug 04, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Just keep pedaling." - Grant Froneman
- Jul 31, 2015 - R 200.00
- "God's Speed" - anon2
- Jul 31, 2015 - R 1 500.00
- "Hope is the only thing stronger than fear" - Kayreed Board & Timber
- Jul 30, 2015 - R 500.00
- "To all the brave souls out their fighting cancer" - ANON
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here