Kgosi's ride for SOS
- By: Kgosi Khiba
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/kgosi-rides-for-sos
The SOS Charify Fund is a good initiative for the entertainment industry veterans and youngsters who need help. Help that is needed ranges from medical assistance to bursaries to people who aspire to be in the entertainment industry in one way or the other. I will thus be cycling 94.7 kms in the Discovery 947 Ride Joburg to raise funds for this good course. Thank you in advance for your generous donation.
Umuntu ngumuntu ngabantu.
Motho ke motho ka batho.
A person is a person through other people.
- Mar 03, 2020 - R 1 366.00
I am happy to be part of this awesome initiative." - Bidasta
- Nov 24, 2019 - USD $ 10.00
- "Bless up" - Keitumetse
- Nov 11, 2019 - R 200.00
Go for it Kgosi!....you're a star, a truly amazing citizen." - Sekgele
- Nov 08, 2019 - R 200.00
- "Go mchivana" - Tshups
- Sep 14, 2019 - R 200.00
- "We are proud of you Kgosi and we support you " - Refilwe Motaung
- Sep 04, 2019 - R 50.00
- "Wish you all the best in this wonderful helping course ???? God bless you and all the best Kgosi." - Thabang
- Aug 27, 2019 - R 200.00
- "We're there for you Kgosi...that's a noble cause" - Khotso Sekhobo
- Aug 27, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Lets build this country, helping one person at a time" - Tebogo Mohohlo
SOS Charity Fund
The SOS Charity fund, which forms part of DWR Distribution, is a charity organization aimed
at freelancers in the entertainment and theatre industry and was born in December 2017.
The SOS aims to lend a heling hand, on a merit basis, with basic assistance should a
freelancer fall ill, injure themselves, or in the worst case-scenario, pass away, leaving their
family under immense pressure. The SOS has also been involved in projects that offer hope
and a touch of inspiration!
This charity assists with deeds like providing grocery hampers, helping with medical bills,
funeral costs, and helping with finances for motivational youth projects or as the need