Kids II SA - Bright Starts
- By: Don Cameron, Dario Diozzi, Dean Widdop, Edward Widdop, Jacqui Widdop, Lean Badenhorst, Claudia Shehab, Ralph Shehab, Rodney Shehab, Ryan Shehab, Shandre Oostehuizen
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/kids-ii-sa-bright-starts
We at Kids II South Africa are poud to to be part of the 94.7 cycle challenge ride for a purpose 2015.
Here we go again guys and gals, any small donations you give will go to Rainbows and Smiles charity fund. This is all for a good purpose. Kids II SA Cycle team would like your support for the Little ones with cancer. Lets all do this and make a difference !!!!
- Nov 14, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Well done to all!" - Don
- Nov 09, 2015 - R 150.00
- "Worthy cause" - R. Crause
- Nov 04, 2015 - R 2 000.00
- "Great cause and glad to assist in a small way." - Summit Valve and Engineering
- Oct 27, 2015 - R 500.00
- "This is for a good cause. Good luck to all. See you at the race:)" - Rodney Shehab
- Oct 23, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Go Lean!! Trots op julle!!! " - Marike Meyer
- Oct 23, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Wooohooo Lean! Sien julle daar!" - Ruan van der Merwe
- Oct 23, 2015 - R 500.00
- "Good luck to the guys & girls - Thanx it's for a good cause" - Lenie Badenhorst - Lean
Rainbows and Smiles Foundation
The mission of Rainbows and Smiles is to provide emotional, social and financial support to families and caregivers in need when a child or children of that family is diagnosed with a life threatening illness such as cancer. In addition, Rainbows and Smiles encourage childhood cancer awareness to educate in the hope of promoting early detection.
To set up your own fundraising page for Rainbows and Smiles click here