Kris Ironman for Smile Foundation 2018
- By: Kris Joss
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/kris-ironman-for-smile-foundation-2018
My daughter, Emily Rose, was born with a cleft palate. We were fortunate to have a private health insurance, but we know that there are many children that are not as privileged as we are.
If I can raise enough money to change one child's life and give him or her a confident smile, it's absolutely worth it!!
I am participating in Ironman 2018 to raise funds for the Smile Foundation.
Support my Ironman campaign by making a donation to the Smile Foundation.
- Apr 08, 2018 - USD $ 28.20
- "because you're an inspiring athlete challenging yourself for a worthy goal! " - Heather
- Mar 27, 2018 - R 2 700.00
- "DSK civvies day" - Kris
- Mar 10, 2018 - R 3 605.00
- "DSK Civvies Day" - Kris
- Feb 23, 2018 - R 3 000.00
- "Vasbyt & Smile!" - Sonja
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 3 000.00
- "Cake Sale " - Kris
- Feb 21, 2018 - R 5 000.00
- "Excellent initiative which we gladly support. " - Angela
- Feb 20, 2018 - R 3 000.00
- "We are happy to support your great initiative!" - Tom
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here