Leigh Bosman Security Fund.
- By: Bradley
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/leigh-bosman-security-fund
John Bosman, husband father son and brother, a resident of Nelspruit, passed away on the 2nd of October 2018 at approximately 22:10/ 10:10 Pm on his strawberry farm at the Rest, Mpumalanga, South Africa. John passed away due to gunshot wounds along with trauma from a knife. Three persons were identified.
John fought bravely whilst alerting his wife Leigh to barricaded herself in a bedroom of the farm house and to call the armed response security company. The three intruders stole personal items and attempted to steal the vehicles on the farm. The security response company arrived and fired several shots as the murderers as they fled.
John Bosman leaves behind his beloved wife Leigh Foster Bosman, sons Steven and Dylan. Family and his mates. Along with a devastated community. The Bosman Family, are grateful for the outpouring of support. The murders across South Africa are affecting all of our citizens. We ask that you share this around the world and we urge you to please contact your local government representatives, and forward this, information and make the World aware that farm attacks in South Africa are very real.
Kindly, in leu of flowers please contribute to the John Bosman farm, BackaBuddy account to contribute towards security upgrades and expenses.
- Oct 21, 2018 - USD $ 730.40
- "So sorry for your loss. Sending our condolences and best wishes " - Sweeney’s
- Oct 16, 2018 - R 2 570.50
- "Thinking of you and your boys, Leigh. Much love." - Mark Holton
- Oct 11, 2018 - USD $ 48.07
- "Very sorry to hear about this. Our thoughts and prayers are with you." - Jeffries
- Oct 11, 2018 - USD $ 71.22
- "May this in a small way help in providing security and comfort during this difficult time. I'm so sorry for your incomprehensible loss." - Mark
- Oct 10, 2018 - USD $ 68.57
- "The balance from previous transaction" - Gary R
- Oct 10, 2018 - USD $ 36.07
- "Wishing you strength and g-ds comfort.May the perpetrators be caught and given a stamp from the morgue." - Gary R
- Oct 10, 2018 - R 2 010.00
- "Thinking of you all x" - Krist
- Oct 10, 2018 - R 10 000.00
- "Crime affects all races, ages and sexes. Only together we can overcome " - Cry The Beloved Country
- Oct 09, 2018 - USD $ 105.20
- "Hang tough brother." - Cale Glendening
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 2 056.40
- "I wish you all much strength" - Lise Ackermann
- Oct 09, 2018 - USD $ 201.76
- "So very sorry !! Absolutely disgraceful that this can happen daily in our country without anyone being brought to justice! " - B
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 1 000.00
- "Great cause...deepest condolences:(" - Dave
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "So much love. " - Matt
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 5 000.00
- "My deepest sympathy for your loss and horrible trauma " - Viking
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 76.45
- "I am so sorry for your loss" - Kim
- Oct 09, 2018 - R 1 028.20
- "Condolences to the family for their tragic and senseless loss ." - Thierry Pienaar