Leigh's 2015 Ironman for the Smile Foundation
- By: Leigh Shepherd
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/leighs-2015-ironman-for-the-smile-foundation
I'm entering Ironman again in 2015 for the benefit of the Smile Foundation.
Support me in making a difference in children's lives.
The Smile Foundation helps children in need of surgery for treatable facial anomalies such as cleft lip, cleft palate, nose and ear conditions, facial paralysis (Moebius Syndrome), burns and other facial conditions.
- Mar 05, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Good Luck Leigh!" - Karien
- Feb 23, 2015 - R 500.00
- "You've got this!!" - Cindy
- Feb 23, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Everything of the best. May it be a great one !! " - Theo
- Feb 17, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Wishing you the the best for a safe race Leigh!" - Kay
- Feb 02, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Thank you for using your sporting prowess for helping others. You're an IM hero ??" - Lise
- Feb 02, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Give it horns Leigh!" - Armand
- Jan 26, 2015 - R 200.00
- "Leigh, Go Big!" - Anch
- Jan 23, 2015 - R 1 000.00
- "Go for it boet" - RayRay
- Jan 22, 2015 - R 100.00
- "Good Luck Leigh!! You Rock!!!" - Jayne Faulds
Smile Foundation is a non-profit organization that brings people together for the purpose of providing expert surgical intervention, creating greater social involvement and enabling sensible corporate social investment – to make a difference in the lives of children with facial anomalies.
We offer holistic care to transform the lives of these children who are threatened with rejection by society.
The Smile Foundation is about meaningfully connecting people to bring about new opportunities, new futures, with the result being – new lives.
To set up your own fundraising page for The Smile Foundation click here