Liam 947 / SABMR
- By: Liam Mott
- Short URL: https://www.backabuddy.co.za/liam-for-sabmr
My name is Liam Mott and I will be riding the 94.7 Cycle Challenge for the South African Bone Marrow Registry!
Donating to me and my cause means we can give more people the opportunity to live longer, better lives!
Every year, hundreds of South Africans with blood diseases such as leukemia reach the point where their only chance of survival is a bone marrow transplant. For about 30% of patients, a matched donor can be found in their own family; for the other 70%, their only hope is to find a matched unrelated donor identified by the South African Bone Marrow Registry.
It is for this reason that we need to help this great cause and do our bit. At the end of the day, this could one day save yours or a loved one's life.
Make the change today!
- Oct 01, 2019 - R 1 015.00
- "This is really awesome! Go smash it! " - Tan
- Sep 30, 2019 - R 101.50
- "It’s a lot of cardio ????" - Inger
- Sep 30, 2019 - R 205.64
- "Go for it. ????" - Mom
- Sep 30, 2019 - R 100.00
- "Go Kill It Homie !" - Cat
- Sep 30, 2019 - USD $ 6.60
- "Better you than me! Good luck. Don’t stare wildlife directly in the eye. Unless you want to fight a lion while riding a bike. You do you. Don’t want yuck your yum." - Holly The Canadian
The South African Bone Marrow Registry
The South African Bone Marrow Registry (SABMR) exists to help find matching bone marrow donors for critically ill South African children and adults who need a transplant but do not have a match within their own family. The only one of its kind in South Africa, the SABMR is committed to helping every patient referred to it. If there is no matching donor in South Africa, we take our search worldwide - “We search the world to find your perfect match”.